Search Site

CONTENT PREVIEW

Subscribers to 'Africa & Middle East Telecom Week' please log-in:

Username:       Password:  

Not a subscriber? Download the article here.

SOUTH AFRICA: CIVH named for Vumatel stake
Published in issue 00821 of 14 Jun 2018

Community Investment Ventures Holdings (CIVH) has recently acquired 34.9 percent of fibre-to-the-home (FTTH) provider Vumatel, and is planning to acquire the remaining 65.1 percent, subject to fund...

Tags: mergers & acquisitions, Southern Africa

 
Get immediate access to this article, and claim your FREE copy of the 'Africa Telecom Transmission Network Map 2014' when you subscribe to 'Africa & Middle East Telecom-Week' for just USD 19 per week.
You can cancel at anytime and the map and all the materials you have downloaded are yours to keep with our compliments.
.